Monday, December 12, 2011

New friends...


Here are our new friends from Woodland Woollens who arrived to us just last week!
Aren't they delicious?!


This handsome gentlemen has been dubbed "W's baby"...
It bears a real resemblance to him, wild blonde hair and all...




...my camera has somehow gone missing and I haven't the foggiest where to look next...
I'll drive myself mad if I start to think about all of the places it could be.
Needless to say, I will most likely be shopping for an upgrade this week, so stay tuned:)
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. ohhh they are really sweet and i can see the resemblance to W!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! Love the hair!
    Hope you find your camera (or a great deal on a replacement!)
    xoxo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome dolls and i love W's happy face and angel curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! We love our Waldorf dolls. I also lost my camera a few months back, then bought a new one. However, of course, two days after I received the new one- I found the old one! Haha. Now the old one is being gifted to my younger brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet little doll friends! <3
    And oh heavens, how beautiful baby W is!!! Love the wild hair. . . we are not strangers to wild little boy hair. . .!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Is that little lady for the giveaway?? I've been keeping an eye on my mail and haven't gotten anything yet. :) Very excited to receive our new friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I read and appreciate all feedback.. Thanks for stopping by!